Kiram’s Village is located 5,700ft above sea level in Mesilau, Kundasang, which sits along the East Ridge of Mount Kinabalu. Gayoh Ngaran (that’s the local Dusun name for our mountain!) serves as the majestic backdrop to our cabins, chalets and beautiful garden.
How to get here? Our out-of-town guests would usually rent a car to Kiram’s Village as it provides them the opportunity to enjoy the charming rural landscape along their drive. For larger groups, you may charter a van or bus. Unfortunately, we are not accessible via public transport.
Nearby places of interest? From Kiram’s Village, it is a:
- 500m or 10 minute walk to Mount Kinabalu Golf Club
- 2km or 10 minute drive to Desa Cattle Farm
- 6km or 15-20 minute drive to Kinabalu War Memorial
- 11km or 20-30 minute drive to Kinabalu National Park
- 20km or 30 minute drive to Pekan Ranau
- 42km or 1 hour drive to Sabah Tea Garden
- 38km or 1 hour drive to Kg Luanti (Ranau Fish Spa)
- 39km or 1 hour drive to Poring Hot Spring